Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jakarta Toll Way = Cemetery Of Cats And Dogs

I am an toll way user. Yes, almost everyday I drive my car on toll way, not because too far, well, it is because the traffic. Jakarta, one of the super duper city with traffic jam trouble.

When I am on toll way. Sometimes I look around, kinda sad to realize about this thing. So, I noticed, almost everyday, I find 3 until 6 cats or dogs are dying because crashed by car on toll way. Ick!!! Blood everywhere and their body is on the way, waiting for the next car to crashing their body. I can't stop my car, or I will be hitted by other cars.

I just wonder, if toll way company could make something to prevent the death of cats and dogs. I just can't stand to see death cats and dogs on toll way. I don't mind if it rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment