Monday, March 7, 2011

About My Job (It's Not Complaining)

Everyday is always new day, new morning, new experiences, everythings are new... even same activities... Living in Jakarta and working at attorney high instuition is very tired. The difficult part is about time, money and temper big boss.

I don't get it why I still works at Indonesian's attorney, since it doesn't what I want, but I must to enjoy it. How come? I know... People are trying to get job with hard. Okay... So I should love my job. Maybe I will love my job so much, if the situations are different... Like better salary, better facilities, capable with my education, and many other things.

I lives at Jakarta, so I should deal with it... I love my job, no matter what, because God wants me to... I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment