Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Femme Fatale, Power Hits 2011 And Wow Hits 2011


I did not plan to buy those CDs, so here it is the story...

I had to go to Universitas Indonesia at Salemba after work for the letter to explain that I was student on Universitas Indonesia, I need that because I want to raise my level on my work at Kejaksaan. So People from Kejaksaan Agung said I need that letter to explain to BKN that I am real not fake graduated from Universitas Indonesia, or they doubt bout my sertificat, I don't understand until now. Kinda offended too, but what can I do?

So, after for my campus. The traffic was so bad, so I decided to go Plaza Atrium alone, and have a little nostalgic, I visited Disc Tarra, a music store. I found Britney's new album "Femme Fatale" then compilation album "Power Hits 2011" and "Wow Hits 2011". I was so surprised because of Indonesia releases Britney's Femme Fatale same as worldwide date. Maybe because this is Britney.

So after that, I back to my car and drove to home, but I didn't listen to Britney, I listen to "Wow Hits 2011". Maybe I need to review those albums in Bahasa Indonesia and post it to my blogspot.

NB: Plaza Atrium Senen was my favorite place to hangout, because it was near from both of my campus, Salemba.

No comments:

Post a Comment