Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Models

Male Models. They are strong, handsome, beauty of men, and look so perfectly. Have a shape, have a look, sexy when naked. Always have fans with girls and also boys.

Female Models. They are always beautiful, pretty and many of them. They are always popular than males. Because they are females. They also have guys and girls fans. Just because of they are model.

Get shape... Get face... Get naked... Have money... But, actually not that easy. I am kinda jeaolus with male models, but when I look to the other side. It's not that glamour and easy. It is also hard works.

The reason why I wrote this, because of some past. I wanna reach my dream, but not to be male models. Hahaha... I don't have them right now, but I can if I want...

The point is, always thankful to Jesus. Just the way you are... Just the way I am...

Goodnight, have a tight sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment