Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love It Or Fuck It

Tomorrow is friday. So with whatever reasons I must go to office. It's funny, It is not because I am not thankful to God or whatever, even sounds like that. I really don't like my job. But I should go to it. Why I hate my job? Let's see:

1. I don't like the tradition of the instuition. (I can't explain here)
2. There is no reward, only punishment. What the fuck?
3. My education is not worth for this job
4. And many more

The reason I should stay is, lots of money wasted for this, physic and mental. Actually I did this for my mom. She pushed me so much to be like this., but right now she is sick, I can't complaint. I wanna quit and looking for better job, and stay in Jakarta with worth money, but I know, that will be not that easy, or I should looking for side job... Maybe after the boss is changed and hopefully the change will be easier with time and everything.

Even like that, I am thankful to Jesus, because He put me back to Jakarta, so I still can breath for some reasons. Hopefully I will find my answers soon. I know the decision is on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment